Thursday, July 14, 2011

My miracle


I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I am alive and well. I am currently maintaining my weight at 130. I am in love with my new body and life. My health is still a struggle but I am managing the best I can. Foot surgery is over but still having nerve pain daily. Jaw surgery is healed and no pain or locking of the mouth. My MS is continuing to progress but I don't let it slow me down. Just spent 2 weeks in CA and 4 days camping at girls camp with my 12 year daughter.I wanted to share a miracle that happen to me while at camp.
I will try to not stay away so long in the future. I love you all and hope all is well with my blog family. Here's the video, enjoy!

SMILE!!!!

12 comments:

  1. superwoman--watch her fly!!! Glad things are on track for you...I was wondering how you were doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw Carb Tripper's post with your video before I saw this. You are amazing! Welcome back to the blogworld.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, blossom!
    Blogging is a great tool!
    Love that you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! :)

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You amaze me!! You experience life no matter what. I love your attitude!! You look fabulous my friend!

    So happy to hear from you!!! Keep up the great work! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely loved that video. Your daughter's constant encouragement throughout the video and your determination not to give up made me smile and put a few tears in my eyes! I don't think I would have even had the courage to climb up that first thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lesia, Thinking of you today!! Hope all is well!!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is inspiring. I esp. love your daughter calling out encouragements. I went back and looked at a few of your other posts. You just put everything out there how it is. I admire that. Good luck to you and all you do...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lesia,
    I think I just had a very bad panic attack. You were very brave Lesia. I could never have done that!!!
    Congratualitons,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete