Saturday, October 16, 2010

Update

2 more days of neighborhood meals! Don't get me wrong I have appreciated them. BUT OMG the desserts ARE KILLING me! I have only tasted them which only makes me wish I could have MORE! SO YUMMY!!! So see how I can be excited to have them OVER????

So I mustered up the strength to hop on the scales this morning. YEP! I am up .9 but I am soooo happy with that seeings how I am laid up, depressed, in pain and not eating my NORMAL foods.

Just an update on my well being.
I am ALIVE!
Going to my follow up post op appt this Tuesday:)

10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are alive and (maybe) kicking:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. focus on getting better... I taste of the deserts wont kill ya.... by all means you have earned it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay... so glad you are ALIVE!! :)
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smile and hugs (gently) for the foot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forget about what that darn scale says- you could do nothing but rest, those were the doctors orders! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear from you!!! .9 is nothing! You are doing great.

    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you are alive.. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to hear you're alive! *smile!*
    Keep resting and don't worry about any gain--just temporary until you're back on your feet!

    ReplyDelete