Friday, September 24, 2010

My meeting

I talked to my leader last night about the issue of the rude blog comment. She does not think it was from any one that STILL comes to the meeting. You see there have been a couple (1 mainly) that no longer goes to WW but had been coming long enough to know how I am doing the program. They left the meeting several weeks very upset with the fact that others (like me) were losing and they weren't. She mention said person might be the 1 who left it and I had that person cross my mind too. But at this point I could care less what she thinks.

If you are reading this said person guess what???

I LOST ANOTHER 1.2 POUNDS!! And those diet pills rock!...LOL

Water under the bridge. Only have 4.6 pounds to lose before I HAVE to stop losing and start maintaining.

Maintaining scares me a little but I think I will be able to do it. Scary, that I fear I wont stop losing and my body will not know how to just stay at this size. I don't fear of me gaining. Cause that is just NOT an option for me.

I love the foods I have been eating and I am never starving so to eat more just scares me. Did I mention I AM NOT NORMAL??

I will have a few more weeks to adjust my lifestyle and learn how to add more calories in my diet. Until then I will be focusing on getting my foot operated on and the long recovery. Only a week away now.

Going to see Brad Paisley tonight. No jumping for me..BooHoo!

16 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Have so very much fun at the concert tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.2 pounds!!! That's fantastic!

    Have fun at the concert. Brad Paisley puts on a great concert! I love him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the concert, and yeah, I writes em all..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss! And enjoy the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Lesia, Quaylyn is named after both grandma's. Her other grandma is Marilyn. And I read your blog about the rude comment. Jealousy comes out in so many ways! "Said person" is only hurting him/herself! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrat's!! You are doing one fantastic job with your weightloss!! Enjoy your concert tonight! I'd love to see Brad Paisley sometime in concert.. I've heard that he puts on a great concert!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Blessings,
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on a great weight loss!
    Have a wonderful time at the concert tonight. I'd love to see him!!
    diane :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wondeful news about the weigh-in. I am sorry to hear you had a rude/mean comment. That just doesn't seem right. Go you with your excellent committment to the plan!

    x
    lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the loss...
    And Yummy on Brad Paisley :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you! Good job. I hope you have a BLAST tonight. Thanks for the visit last night. I needed it in a BAD way. You made my day. Thanks for sharing what diet pills you are taking. I can't wait to go buy me some. Oops! Did I say that out loud? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl, you know how to have a good time! Always going here and there! So jealous! As for "said person"...thats right. dont let it get you down and congrats on your 1.2 lbs this week. you deserve it. You look great.

    And thanks for the comments on my blog. Everytime I get cranky about not being able to exercise I think about you telling me that I can lose weight still and that you are living proof. Just thought I would share that you are making a difference in my life!



    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now do tell..... I want some diet pills, too!
    lol!
    I have called in sick to work from getting a rude comment on my blog.
    Yikes - it's "just" a blog - and yet soooo much more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome Lesia, way to go on the weight loss. You ROCK!! I hope you had fun at the concert!!!

    Keep up the great work!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am confident that you can do this:) And you will have your typical smile all the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Regarding the Gnu bars I went to like every store here in my local area, only one place had the Whole Foods. After that I just buy them online

    http://gnufoods.com/

    so much easier

    ReplyDelete