No loss is better than a gain. Especially when I know why I didn't lose like I was hoping.
During the trip
1) Not enough water intake. (wasn't going to be going potty the whole trip. I grabbed the wrong pills, so I would be in the bathroom every 15 minutes)
2) Not enough exercise. (Being in my wheelchair for a week with very limited walking).
3) Too many 1 or 0 point foods. (So it really wasn't only 1 point. WW has a funny way of counting points).
After getting home
1) Not enough food intake. (Long days away from the house where I could not take food and I wasn't going to eat their food.)
2) Not enough sleep. (Had my 2 year old grand daughter here and she screamed all night with nightmares.)
3) Not enough exercise (just trying to get my foot mediation at a level to control the pain. It is almost there)
4) Water weight (Sucking down tons of water from the lack of it on the trip and its HOT here).
Lesson learned. Watch out next week...
tales of the cupcake part one
1 day ago