Friday, April 9, 2010

My mini gym...

Beginning to think I am a little obsessive about exercising. We now have 2 exercise bikes and a slider machine. This exercise equipment acts as if you are cross country skiing.
Photobucket
So my goal this winter was to go snow skiing and I think this is about as close as I will get...lol
Photobucket
I can actually do this machine. When I am able to stand longer than 15 minutes maybe I will be able to use it longer. I did do it for the 15 minutes though. It was like I was dancing and skiing at the same time. It was very funny but I WILL NOT be posting the video. Too incriminating...lolPhotobucket
This was very scary getting off it when your legs are wobbly and it moves on you. Good thing my wheel chair was close for me to get to.
Photobucket
I even got Clay into the exercise program.
Photobucket
And of course Kayla can't be left out...lol
Photobucket
Kayla telling her dad to keep going the timer was NOT done!
Photobucket
WE MADE IT..... WOO HOO!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment