Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me!

16 Years ago today I married a wonderful man and what a ride we have had together. Thank you God for bringing him into my screwed up life. Love ya Clay...
2005
2006
2007 (football gameface)

20072007
2007
2008
2008
2009 (On the River boat in Alaska)

2009

2009 (Our Alaska fishing trip on my dads boat. I caught that fish!)2009 (Our helicopper ride over Hoover Dam)
2010

20102010 (Sea World with my new BFF Vickie & Vern)Current

I wish I had more pictures of our early years but that was before the digital camera era and being able to save them on the computer. I have them just all in scrapbooks. As you can see it has been very eventful..

11 comments:

  1. Awwww...happy anniversary!

    Those pictures are really great - you look so happy in so many of them! You've got a great smile.

    I've been thinking about you all morning. How are you holding up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Lesia! You look so freakin happy in all those pictures - thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!!!!! What awesome pics and more importantly, what an awesome life together!!

    (And I totally forgive you for being a Utes fan!!) tee hee (I grew up in Utah Valley and it was - and is - Cougar land for us)

    I hope you have MANY more fabulous years together!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so thankful that God brought us together through our blogs and allowed us to become friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that is so sweet! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary. You are so lucky to have each other:)

    I wondered about older photos... and so forgot about the digital thing being so new.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you two are so cute! Congratulations! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!
    Thanks for sharing the great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two look very sweet together, and like you always have fun.

    That is quite a grin in the fish photo.

    You look good in all of the pics; you are very photogenic. The last one is the best:)

    Happy Anniversary! Sweet sixteen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like a really happy couple, Happy Anniverary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad I came back to see this one!
    Congrats to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete