Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just keep swimming...

Went to the lap pool today with my snorkel in hand. It only took me a couple of tries and I had it down. Never knew there was an art to placing the snorkel on the mask, to prevent the water from going down it. But I quickly find that there is.

Once I had it where it needed to be I was off like a pro. I swam 1/2 mile and did tons of leg and lower ab exercises. It sure wore me out but so excited to be able to swim again.

Now that I have this system down, I will be working on getting to a mile. I love challenges. And I won't stop til I do it either.



So just keep swimming!

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! YOu are like me...up for a challenge and determined as heck to complete it!

    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! You would be SO fun to hang out with!! :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Mom to the Fourth Power! Snorkle on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of swimmers out here in the blogworld lately. I am worn out just reading about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. be careful with that snorkle.. they can be dangerous if you breath in the water.. glad you can get the exercise in...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'M envious of your activity! :)

    ReplyDelete