Sunday, August 22, 2010

Praying to the NEW scale.




I am SO sick of the 150's. Can I just tell you that I hate that it is taking forever to get past it. I am SO close. My new scale is so cool. I love that it reads in 1/10 not just in 1/2 pounds.

So Clay took them out of the box and placed it next to my old one. I got on the old one and it read 150.5. Then I got on the new one and it read 141.2. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I LOVE you NEW scale!!!

Then Clay told me I needed to have it off the carpet in order for it to read right. BUMMER! So I placed it on the floor and stepped back on it. I held my breath and it read 150.1. OH CRAP! I liked the the non-floor reading better. So with that being said I am really ready to see the 140's this week PLEASE...I will make you (the new scale) my BFF...LOL

8 comments:

  1. Oh how funny. Ignorance would be So bliss! I'm sure that new scale will EVENTUALLY read what you wanna see. :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the new scale is being "awkward", try holding a big bunch of helium balloons :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well - now you had a preview:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you!

    ReplyDelete