Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Blog Award.

THANK YOU JOY over at Nuggets of Truth gave me this award!!You are too sweet!


Here are the 3 rules:

1. Post who gave you this award. CHECK

2. State 10 things you like. I am going to mix this up a little. Because I am different, I thought why NOT? I thought I would list 10 things that I have noticed that is different since I have lost 62 pounds.

3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.


1~In a high wind storm it blows me over or at least it knocks me off balance.
**So yesterday the wind was really strong and as I was walking to the car a big wind gust came. It made me lose my balance. I started screaming for Clay to come catch me as I was falling backwards. Very scary. I never fell but came really close.

2~Takes less time to shave my legs.
**This morning I set the alarm early as I needed to shave my legs before early morning church. It only took half the amount of time as usual so I could have slept longer. I also cut my shin with the razor cause the bone is so bumpy there now, without all the extra fat. (notice the owie in the picture below)

3~Things fall through my lap now.
**I used to lay my shampoo bottle in my lap (while showering I have to use a shower chair. MS makes it hard to stand that long). Now the bottle falls through my lap. UGH!

4~I can cross my legs and tuck my foot behind my leg. Like a pretzel.
**Like this:(Don't mind the fat thighs. I am trying to cover them with my hands..LOL)
5~Walking is easier.
**Before my foot injury I was walking very well. Some people thought I had been cured from my MS. But now I am not doing as well but it is due to my foot injury. I hope after my surgery I will be back to where I was before.

6~I have a collar bone; I never knew what it was before.
**Laying in bed one night I felt this thing on the neck. I grabbed Clays hand and asked him "What is this? Do I have a growth? Can you feel that?" He just started laughing and said "Oh honey it's just your collar bone!" Very scary.

7~I love shopping for clothes.
**I always hated shopping in the plus size section. I thought the clothes were too old looking and the younger ones were at expensive stores. (like Lane Byrant) Now I can shop ANYWHERE! Totally WICKED!!!!

8~Sitting on a hard surface hurts my butt. (my padding is gone)
**I was sitting on a bench the other night and my butt started hurting. My tail bone was getting sore. So now I have to sit on a cushioned seat. Just call me Princess & the Pea.

9~My weight matches my drivers license now. Actually this week it's less.
**I have always put the wrong weight on my DL. I think it's a girl thing. But now my weight is less than my DL which I find funny...LOL

10~I can touch my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around my legs.
**I really like to curl up in this fetes position while watching TV. Never in my life have I been able to put my feet and butt on the same seat. Clay thinks I am just showing off..LOL

These are not in any order, just ones I feel are deserving. I wanted to give ALL my followers this blog award. Cause I think of you all as a "sweet friend!"

1~Sam at Believe in Yourself.
2~Karla at Daily Thoughts.
3~Jennifer at Weight Loss Journey.
4~Laurie at Feeling Good Inside and Out
5~Vickie at Vickie's Voice.
6~Karen at Waisting Time.
7~Anne at Smaller Fun Pants.
8~Ginie at Diet of 51.
9~Georgia at Georgia Be.
10~Lisa at No more Diet Drama.


8 comments:

  1. Thank you! And I really enjoyed reading your list. Great NSVs and very cleverly written:) Tomorrow I am going to check out these other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you are so sweet!! 62 pounds wow I didn't realize that you had lost that much!!! You are truly an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! What an honor. And what a great weight loss...I shall continue to pursue the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award!
    Love your list, I can only relate to the collarbone one lol. I knew what it was even though I hadn't felt it before- but I made my fiance feel it anyway!!! A few times now!!!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post pictures of your scrapbook store, I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, congrats on your award!! :)

    Thank you so much for the wonderful honor - I'll do my best to get my butt in order and publically thank you for it.

    Also? You have way cute legs! I can't do that...but I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your list is very interesting and good! You have great legs. Collarbone discovery - funny!

    Thanks for sharing your sweet award!

    Less time to shave your legs, LOL!

    ReplyDelete