Sunday, August 15, 2010

A lot of TNT..


Went and saw James Otto, Trace Adkins & Toby Keith last night. I danced more at this concert than I have at any of them this far. The concert has perfect. The weather was awesome and the acts were FABULOUS!
The gang!
Toby has a GREAT outdoor concert show. He had everything from live fire, fireworks, trucks, streamers and confetti. Toby's show went on for over 2 hours.

I absolutely loved Trace & Toby (my new TNT). I danced every thing that God gave me... See for yourself:

James Otto
Trace Adkins
Trace
Yummy Trace
dancing to Badonkadonk...
Rocking my new jeans.
Toby came out in the back of a truck.
Man he's hot!
Dancing to Toby's song "You shouldn't Kiss me like this"..
For the encore they both came out and sung "American Soldier". Way cool!


If I had to rank this concert I would put it as 1 of the top 5 of the BEST I have EVER seen. And believe me I have seen hundreds. Going to see Brad Paisley in a month. Can't wait to see him and Darius Rucker. That one should rock the house!

12 comments:

  1. Look at yo skinny self shakin' go bootie!!
    I can see you had a blast... looks so fun. :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat live music. There's always such a great atmosphere, especially in the outdoor events. Looks like a great night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute!!! I wish I could shake it like that!! You guys look so happy!!! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an awesome concert.. Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Clay are such an adorable couple! And you look so good in your new jeans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO jealous! I can only imagine how great a show that was. We're always hearing about shows up here that we would love to see but haven't actually been to one since before John was born and I treated Tom to really REALLY good seats when Kid Rock came up. I was HUGELY pregnant at the time and I swear Johnny was dancing in my belly the whole night. He still can't help but shake his little groove-thang any time he hears a song that was played that night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are definitely rockin' the skinny jeans! Don't be surprised if Old Navy comes looking for you with a spokesmodel contract!

    Glad you had so much fun. That is saying a lot: one of the top five! Onto to Brad...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH!!! You're so freaking adorable!!! And you're DEFINITELY rocking those jeans out! I'm surprised to see a photo of you standing there without your hubby's hands all over you! That man must have some serious restraint! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looked way awesome! I am so glad you were able to get up and dance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Badonkadonk
    That's funny!
    The shoes you liked on my post were from Academy.
    Just $10 a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like ya'll had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shake it girl!

    My 2 fave male country stars! HOT HOT HOT!

    ReplyDelete