Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sleepless on a Saturday

Have you ever not been able to sleep, because you know you went to bed without reading ALL the blogs you follow? Well that was me last night. Knowing that I would be gone all day today and that my blog friends would be posting new ones over the ones I missed or I would have more of them to read, caused me to get up at 6 am on a Saturday and do my daily reading.

Going to another Water Park today to get out of the heat. Hope you all have a great weekend. And thanks for the reading this morning. Hope I don't fall asleep on the raft at the wave pool...LOL

Maybe I will do the huge slides to wake me up! Whatever I do you can bet it WILL BE FUN!!!!

7 comments:

  1. you are so funny!!!! Have fun today and love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love the blogs and the blogs love you!
    Hope your day is splashing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I was just thinking last night how much more relaxing Friday nights are since I don't post anymore on the weekends and the blogosphere slows down so much. Less stress to keep caught up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt so guilty the past couple of days for not reading & commenting as much as I wanted to! Sooner or later I'll catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... more fun! You are one happenin' girl!! Looks like a blast. :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so funny! You're addicted! (I might be too.)

    ReplyDelete