- 1~Went to Alaska last summer, where my dad lives, and stayed on his boat for a few days. While I was there I saw so many wonderful things. I have over 700 pictures of my trip so I will not be uploading them all just a few of the highlights.
The midnight sun
drank and ate glazier ice right out of the ocean
saw a moose
saw the pipeline up close and personal
watched husky pups get trained to become sled dogs eagles, Muskox, Sea otters, visited Santa's house at the North Pole, river boat ride, sharks swimming right next to the boat...just to name a few.
But the most exciting thing about the trip is I caught and pulled in a 45 pound halibut. That's right I said 45 pounds!
- 2~My favorite ride at a amazement park is The rocket or the feeling of being shot up in the air. I love the rides at the top of the Vegas Stratosphere.The guy in this picture is a friend, cause my husband was too cheap to buy a ticket to ride it...(I really think he was too scared, but I am not going to tell him that).
- 3~I had brain surgery 3 years ago to correct my health issues and get me off a medication that was killing my liver.
- 4~ I love, love, love country music and concerts, I have seen 100's of them and Even had Garth Brooks wave to me in the crowds, Held Billy Dean's hand, Willie Nelson said hi to me over the mic from the stage, and that's just a few. And yes I have pictures but not going to bore you with them.
- 5~I was born and raised on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Where I learned to have a love of the water. I miss the beach very much and hope to go back soon. I love the sun and everything that goes with it. The sun burn, the sandy beaches, the water sports...etc. I rode my 1st jet ski 2 years ago and I loved it other than the falling off part. LOL.So you ask why did I move to a state with mountains and snow? Good question.
- 6~I love cats but own a toy poodle. He is my constant companion while my husband is at work. We call him Gadget.
- 7~I am a big football fan. My favorite college team is the UTAH UTES. And I am a season ticket holder. I enjoy NFL too but spending the day at a game is the best!
Now you know a little bit more about me. Thanks for looking at a snippet of my life.